Second Skin Audio

What Else In The 20k Range Subs?

Guest Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate

Atomics? I dont even know any other companies that arnet from like 1999.. like juggernaut. I got an MA 4400 and have plans to buy a few more.. Sound quality will never be considered in this build, conrete will be on the other hand. What else is out there?

What are you looking to do? SPL burp?

Theres a ton of subs that can take way more then their rated power for a burp in the right enclosure.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Powered By Hate
What are you looking to do? SPL burp?

Theres a ton of subs that can take way more then their rated power for a burp in the right enclosure.

Yeah.. I've never had a stereo before but I think making really loud noise is.. well you always win. Even if its a nine second car next to you.. if you burp and make his daughter cry... thats a win in my book =] Well they still gotta hand at least 20,000 watts. I only want one.. Isnt simpler better in SPL? Anyways I got six batteries in my garage too, all 1190 cranking amps.

Yeah.. I've never had a stereo before but I think making really loud noise is.. well you always win. Even if its a nine second car next to you.. if you burp and make his daughter cry... thats a win in my book =] Well they still gotta hand at least 20,000 watts. I only want one.. Isnt simpler better in SPL? Anyways I got six batteries in my garage too, all 1190 cranking amps.

We need alot more info what kind of bats alts budget

20K in power ain't no joke.

If you never had a Stereo before, either start smaller and work your way up, or go to a shop and spend madd cash.

I just put 10K of power into a daily driver. It's no small task and It wasn't fuckin cheap

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Powered By Hate
We need alot more info what kind of bats alts budget

DEKA 1131XMF (6) I work at a St. Lucie Battery & Tire so I got the hook up on batteries. How many do you think I need? Like giant gel cel 4d's for motor homes.. anyone want one? =]

54" Copper bus bar (2)

Alts.. havent figured out yet. (?)

Cause I have a small engine its been difficult to find one big alternator. Looks like I might have a string a few together.

Budget, I dont care. Anything I can throw at it to hit one sixty.. one day.

Keep my dreams from under your shoes please =] The car isnt going to be a daily driver.

Start small? Thats a waste of money.. I dont want to bass out. I just want to make noise..

Edited by Powered By Hate

you've never had a stereo before but you just happen to have 6 batteries laying in your garage?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?