SQL50 Posted January 27, 2015 Author Report Posted January 27, 2015 I'll try to take some pics tomorrow, it's very limited what I can do without modifications. Stock locations is in the bottom left hand side of the door on the passenger side & bottom right hand side on the drivers door, and it doesn't have the round molded speaker coverings that you see over a lot of doors on the paneling. It has this stupid square vent over where the speaker mounts, paneling is flush with the door.
SIDE SHOW Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 install is everything.... well almost
SQL50 Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 Right, for example I've heard cheap speakers in the right enclosure vs high end speakers in the wrong enclosure. & the cheap speakers walked all over the high end speaker. You take a high end speaker and give it the right enclosure and a orgasm is soon to follow.
White Lightning Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 Right, for example I've heard cheap speakers in the right enclosure vs high end speakers in the wrong enclosure. & the cheap speakers walked all over the high end speaker. You take a high end speaker and give it the right enclosure and a orgasm is soon to follow. I'll drink to that !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
SQL50 Posted March 2, 2015 Author Report Posted March 2, 2015 I have all my deadening, soon as I find a good day when the weathers decent I'll install it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.