d-nice88 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Ok so I need help with getting some good mids and highs to keep up with my hds 3 15's ima get any suggestions? Only got rear 6x9's and dash 4x6's. Car didnt come with front door speakers and I have no clue how to do door pods. I got kenwoods in the rear and infinitys in the front and one of the infinitys is blown I also have a lanzar mnx 460 budget is around 300 dont want to be in any competition or anything just want to hear the words pretty good
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Get some 4x6 plates and a nice pair of 6x9's. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 you can fab up something very easy to add 6.5. just use acrylic, cut it to size, and cover the 6x8 and 4x6 holes. you can use 6.5 and 4 inch mids.. but less work and for cheap get some kappas 6x9 3 ways.. they sound better than most other 6x9 i have heard and can take bit more power my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
d-nice88 Posted January 27, 2015 Author Report Posted January 27, 2015 I seen some vids of peeps fabbing up the rear and putting like 4 6.5's in the rear just dont know how to do it :/ I wish there was a video I could learn from. Also I can barely hear my 4x6's with an amp powering them
aculous Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 yea I used to have a buick century...I would ABSOLUTELY ditch the 4x6s and go with something bigger. You're going to have to build something but its going to be worth it just to put something bigger up front. Get a 5.25 component set and maybe have a shop figure out how to install it for you. Or like others have said hit up youtube for some DIY and fab tutorials.
d-nice88 Posted March 9, 2015 Author Report Posted March 9, 2015 Ok after days of research ive decided to do a complete soundqubed build. With the hds 300 15's (2). The 3 way 6x9's But what should I get for the front stage? I dont wana use the 4x6's so o have to fab something up for some good 6.5's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.