rockFord_Expedition's Rebuild (Old School RF, SMD/D'Amore, CE Auto Electric, DC Power, XS Power, SHCA) lots of pics inside

I have posted these pics before, but heres what my crimps look like on the inside.

Clean as hell! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

This is my 12 year old sealed box before I took it out. Make it out of 3/4 MDF and it has stood the test of time, as have the subs. They're weak, especially by todays standards, but I'll never get rid of em.

2012-07-11_17-11-02_987.jpg

Anyone who hates on these has a small penis or large vagina. 12yrs old and still pounding makes them legit. RF FTW!!!!

I'm glad to see you gettin back into working on the system. You've had a rough 2yrs. Time for you to get back to something you enjoy to release more stress. YTou know I'm tuned in :) I should be down in march for IFO

This is my 12 year old sealed box before I took it out. Make it out of 3/4 MDF and it has stood the test of time, as have the subs. They're weak, especially by todays standards, but I'll never get rid of em.2012-07-11_17-11-02_987.jpg

Anyone who hates on these has a small penis or large vagina. 12yrs old and still pounding makes them legit. RF FTW!!!!

I'm glad to see you gettin back into working on the system. You've had a rough 2yrs. Time for you to get back to something you enjoy to release more stress. YTou know I'm tuned in :) I should be down in march for IFO

Thanks alot man. Youre spot on about it being a rough couple years, but a few guys on here, yourself included, have really been alot of help during that time.

This is the back of the Team RF sticker that came with the subs. I thought the verbage was pretty damn funny, especially the 2nd paragraph.

20141118_152449_zpstfenlobb.jpg

Probably should have included these in the first post. This is what my trucks look like. Just plain stock rides except for some stereo equipment.

20141119_172203_zpspzy8vzsj.jpg

2014-12-16%2021.47.51_zpswjackhl1.jpg

Edit: And no, the van does not belong to me so there will be no system going into it lol.

Pulling out the rear piece of carpet because I know the 3rd row isn't going back in.

20141119_171750_zpsf2xyvtez.jpg

And here she is pretty much gutted out. 2nd and 3rd rows out, carpet out, center console ready to be pulled

20141121_104756_zps5ythtpwa.jpg

Edit: And no my wires were not that messy when stuff was installed, but I bunched them all up when I was pulling stuff out.

Was thinking of a way to mount things a little differently. I am rebuilding without buying any new equipment so I wanted to make the install totally different.

This is the old amp rack which was mounted under the box. Fans kept the amps cool since they wouldnt have been able to breathe otherwise.

20141118_123343_zpsar3c2uen.jpg

While I was ripping everything out, these seat mounting holes caught my eye and gave me an idea since they wouldn't be used for seats anymore. The 2nd row is going back in but the 3rd row is not.

20141119_171811_zpsfgwplvdq.jpg

Just a mock up piece of wood so I could get the bolt pattern down. Took me 4 or 5 tries to get it spot on but it worked out. It.s my soulution to fastening the wood to metal and not having anything slide around.

20141121_131839_zpsf21ncwnj.jpg

Archived