Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Nice progress man. I'll be making a drive to see this in the spring time for sure. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jeff4661 Posted November 21, 2015 Author Report Posted November 21, 2015 Nice progress man. I'll be making a drive to see this in the spring time for sure. Ill be going to every show I can there will be plenty of opportunities or if u get a group together ill bring it closer to you Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted December 19, 2015 Author Report Posted December 19, 2015 I've been busy with my new job but I have made some progress to the truck... However I'll keep it under wraps untill the truck is finished.. In the meantime here is some eye candy 6 4/0 input fuse block... I've just gotta make the other half and one more set for the rear. Gonna mount it on 3/8" acrylic Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
donnykruyt Posted December 20, 2015 Report Posted December 20, 2015 looks sweet bro gl on the new job congrats ! my vw build ~! www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202365-volkswagen-vento-steal-cage-build/
deepsilencer Posted December 26, 2015 Report Posted December 26, 2015 awesome bracing bro TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Jeff4661 Posted December 28, 2015 Author Report Posted December 28, 2015 awesome bracing bro Just wait till I post the rest of the pics its pretty crazy! Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 7, 2016 Author Report Posted January 7, 2016 Sooooo uh... This happened No I'm not out of the game Yes there is something big about to happen... That is all Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
magillaru Posted January 7, 2016 Report Posted January 7, 2016 Came in to see some "crazy" updates......bullshit Lol I want to see the rest of that cage/enclosure! Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Jeff4661 Posted January 7, 2016 Author Report Posted January 7, 2016 Came in to see some "crazy" updates......bullshit Lol I want to see the rest of that cage/enclosure! It's impressive that's for sure.. Im waiting to unviel the cage/roof/bracing all in one post.. It's coming soon don't u worry thanks for tuning in Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 18, 2016 Author Report Posted January 18, 2016 Ok ill post a few more cage pictures.. Don't judge the welds.. I'm not a pro and don't claim to be, the point is they hold and are strong And that's enough for now But in the meantime I've been looking into wire options besides SHCA, took bump4lifes advice and bought some from wireandsupply.com. I bought 4/0 and compared it to my 2/0 SHCA Overall I feel like its actually a better wire and its ofc so that makes it that much better for my build. Also 2 of my 4 zv4 motors are sold and 4 of the 6 18" baskets. Alts should be coming in very soon and I should be to the point of adding wood to my cage in about a week.. That is all enjoy Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.