79 cutty Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 Just because it is the internet, you may want to block out your address! But nice pick ups Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Jeff4661 Posted February 26, 2016 Author Report Posted February 26, 2016 Just because it is the internet, you may want to block out your address! But nice pick ups Good catch. Didn't realize I did that.. It was a screenshot I showed my teamate Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
ToNasty Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 OK it's time to switch subs again. You've had these to long already ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted February 26, 2016 Author Report Posted February 26, 2016 OK it's time to switch subs again. You've had these to long already Well now that u mentioned that... I was looking at some DD subs lol Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
juan777 Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 Those HDC418s are good subs man, I beat em up daily for 2yrs with no issues before reconing. Put up good numbers as well. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ToNasty Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 OK it's time to switch subs again. You've had these to long already Well now that u mentioned that... I was looking at some DD subs lol Me to ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted February 26, 2016 Author Report Posted February 26, 2016 Those HDC418s are good subs man, I beat em up daily for 2yrs with no issues before reconing. Put up good numbers as well. Yea the 4th I'm doing with them should put up really good numbers..(yes I know the specs say 6th) Not sure how long they will survive on my power but I'm also gonna have a voice coil temp sensor Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 26, 2016 Author Report Posted February 26, 2016 OK it's time to switch subs again. You've had these to long already Well now that u mentioned that... I was looking at some DD subs lolMe to So wip out those $$$$ and start Buying.. I feel some ddz's are what you need Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
ToNasty Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 Nope. 9500 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bcpballer64 Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 That cage is a monster. Had an older 9515 for a short while, thing was a beast. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.