Noobtastic14's liquid cooled Neo 18s hardwood wall.

Photoshop it!

Id love to see a comical one with a big tongue hanging out awkward eyebrows for expression! I just don't have the PS savvy to do it.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

That would be neat- it brings up a good point that the wall just doesn't fit with anything else in the car. The old setup was aluminum on the doors and wall face and now nothing matches! Old plastic interior with metal on the doors and wood grain wall. I'll have to fix that eventually.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

this guy works quick.....turned out great man! :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Thanks blue! It's taken almost two months to work in my spare time. I started the log maybe 75% done and managed to do lots of work on my 4 day weekend.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Start with cutting boards

97eYjJY.jpg

They are small and cheap to make but will teach you a lot about the assembly process.

-Drew

I am about to start on a set of jatoba cutting boards for my parents. It looks amazing but its a bitch to work with. Stupid cold weather holds things up though.

Between the salt on my new car, cold temps slowing down my glue dying, and having to constantly change which car is in my garage I'm tired of this damn winter.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

I hit a minor roadblock. One of my plastic spider spacers broke into many little pieces when I turned on the wall at ~19 degrees. I don't think the coil is damaged and I'll have to do a little woofer surgery to get it back to 100%. Until then, the wall is down. :( :(

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

DAMN YOU COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived