Noobtastic14's liquid cooled Neo 18s hardwood wall.

Don't have to justify to me on your decision. I would do the turbo 4 as well and get the all the upgrades. I actually thought it came with the turbo 6 like in the sho. Now that would be fun. But I do love the new look of them.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Hampton Roads? I just moved to VA in August. I need to hear this thing once its playing! Hopefully my ZCONs will be up and running soon as well. Are you doing just a standard port opening this time around? Sucks going from a 50' x 100' shop in Iowa to a one car apartment garage in Oceanview. There's barely enough room for my tools let alone have any kind of working space.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Yeah I understand that! I have just enough space to fit my one car. That is why the work table folds up into the wall and then folds down for woodworking. The area is pretty good for big sound and there are at least three cars on your side of the water that are 150+ (Low Low Audio's Tahoe, Ty's Hummer, and what's his face's Grand Cherokee are all around a 160). Gabe, owner of LowLow Audio on East Little Creek is the shop to visit for custom work. He almost exclusively uses DD but does great custom work and has a TermLab, I highly recommend a visit.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

The wiring begins tomorrow and hopefully it will be ready for shows and testing on the meter by the first week of march. I'm hoping to replicate the old scores but at lower frequencies and more reliably than before. I splashed some oil on the back of the hardwoods and the grain looks awesome!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

If anybody is interested, I can do a quick write up on the folding work table that really makes single garage work easy.

Table up:

IUvuCS5.jpg

GkU0mZT.jpg?1

Table down:

dSZ9Isv.jpg

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

I'm diggin' that table!!

And really like the box. Drew, your attention to detail on that box is something to be proud of- no doubt. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Thanks guys! Loud and unique is the goal.

The table is 1" thick 17 ply material left over from the Jeep build years ago. 4'x6'

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived