To fuse or not to fuse, that is the question?

I'm guessing the sound quest 1/0 CCA amp kit comes with a 150 amp fuse for a reason, if I was you I'd fuse it at 100 and if that blows move up to the next size going no larger than 150 amps.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Why would a fuse blowing hurt your system?

The whole idea of the fuse blowing is to protect everything.

think of the fuse like an on/off switch if it's good you have current flow (on) and if it's bad you have none (off).

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

For those that asked about the amp fusing your wrong. Sorry but you are.

You fuse for the wiring. You find the fuse rating of the wire your using (call manufacture) and fuse at that rating or less. Never exceed it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

For those that asked about the amp fusing your wrong. Sorry but you are.

You fuse for the wiring. You find the fuse rating of the wire your using (call manufacture) and fuse at that rating or less. Never exceed it.

Ok bruh, you are right...always and forever

Archived