Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Since scooter99 has changed my mind about a lot of things id like to broaden my view on other brands of subwoofers, and which one is right for me. It's hard to choose when you don't know what to look for. Also that most subs in this category seems so much alike, well atleast for a noob like me. I'm looking for 2 12s. I've narrowed them down to these selections. Sundown audio Sa series, DC audio lvl2s, Soundqubed HDS300. They are all pretty close in price range. The enclosure will all be built to spec. They will be receiving about 900-1k of power each. Music preference is wide, rap, dub step, hip hop, pop. Looking for hard hitting, long lasting, quality sub. If any of you guys have owned these or have been in my predicament. How did you guys choose. Please dont make this a vs thread. I wanna know how others made there decisions. Thanks
CstrokerV Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 no v.s threads but with 900-1000 that would be a dc lvl3 not 2 lol you made it a versus thread my asking which sub my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Kyblack76 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Since scooter99 has changed my mind about a lot of things id like to broaden my view on other brands of subwoofers, and which one is right for me. It's hard to choose when you don't know what to look for. Also that most subs in this category seems so much alike, well atleast for a noob like me. I'm looking for 2 12s. I've narrowed them down to these selections. Sundown audio Sa series, DC audio lvl2s, Soundqubed HDS300. They are all pretty close in price range. The enclosure will all be built to spec. They will be receiving about 900-1k of power each. Music preference is wide, rap, dub step, hip hop, pop. Looking for hard hitting, long lasting, quality sub. If any of you guys have owned these or have been in my predicament. How did you guys choose. Please dont make this a vs thread. I wanna know how others made there decisions. Thanks You made it more of vs thread... Id do the SA's or Fi Chaos driver. If you want input. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 I didn't mean for it to be, sorry guys. I wanted to know how you guys made your decisions. What made you pull the trigger and say thats what I want. Not that any of these are better then the other. But how it came down to, hey im getting these. Was it from seeing them perform in person. Or from other friends opinions.
CstrokerV Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 with the wattage you are running and being new to this none that you chose my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 with the wattage you are running and being new to this none that you chose Lol thats sooo helpful lol ( sarcasm ) I should just buy either pair and live with my decision?
CstrokerV Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 with the wattage you are running and being new to this none that you chose Lol thats sooo helpful lol ( sarcasm ) I should just buy either pair and live with my decision? how isnt it helpful? out of those three 2 are 600 watts rms not sure what the sqs are and you are running 900 to 1000rms to them i wouldn't do it with you being new to this look for subs that match the rms of your amp... so dc lvl3 fi ssd countless others my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Cameronmyers74 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 The sq hds300 subs are rated at 1200 rms.
Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 Well I listed the sa subs cuz ive heard they can take 1k daily, the sq hds312 handles 1200rms. I figured the dc audios were also under rated. So with all the other brands in the world. The most important question is still not answered. How does one choose, what factors castes your decisions. But before I get burnt i figure ill just buy a pair and live with it. Im sure there are others who face this question all the time.
CstrokerV Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 how can you get burnt with 3 reputable companies that you picked??? go through reviews.. and choose one my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.