2014 ford fusion build *update SUMMER MODE*

Might be a dumb question but did you write a program or hand jog the whole thing? I'm in my first quarter of a CNC program and I am just curious, I'll be honest in saying I touched my first mill ever last week... NEWWBIE POLICIA ALERTT.

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

Might be a dumb question but did you write a program or hand jog the whole thing? I'm in my first quarter of a CNC program and I am just curious, I'll be honest in saying I touched my first mill ever last week... NEWWBIE POLICIA ALERTT.

Dude you're in for a lot of fun... and some oh shit moments. Our plastics engineering Dept has a cnc router, i really need to go fire that thing up for my next box

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Dude you're in for a lot of fun... and some oh shit moments. Our plastics engineering Dept has a cnc router, i really need to go fire that thing up for my next box

Ahh I see, hehe Im a noob and all ive touched is aluminum really. Gage... haha Gage. Gotta kick out of that one. But anyways, cheers and I'll definitely keep watching this!

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

I actually wrote up the whole program, but I did have to make a couple changes on the fly right at the machine manually

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Looky what showed up today :) thanks steve!

20150213_115800_zps1lrzkfbp.jpg

And an equipment shot just got the hell of it lol

20150213_115905_zpsfmjcufva.jpg

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Was just looking through one of these that I was putting a remote start in for audio potential. Interested to see what you come up with.

Love the new body Fusions much more than the original. Even though I'm not a fan of Ford pilfering the Aston grille shape. Great car either way. Will be watching.

Ford brought in a couple of Astons designers to redo the 2015/16 Mustang, some of the design carried over to the Fusions, that's why the grills look similar.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Didn't ford own Aston Martin at one point or vise versa...? Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear I read that somewhere

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Was just looking through one of these that I was putting a remote start in for audio potential. Interested to see what you come up with.

Love the new body Fusions much more than the original. Even though I'm not a fan of Ford pilfering the Aston grille shape. Great car either way. Will be watching.

Ford brought in a couple of Astons designers to redo the 2015/16 Mustang, some of the design carried over to the Fusions, that's why the grills look similar.

Didn't ford own Aston Martin at one point or vise versa...? Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear I read that somewhere

Yep, sure did. And they brought this grille shape to the line after selling Aston off...

As much as I really, really like the new Ford look it irks me a bit how they did it.

Static drops are my bag.

Yep, sure did. And they brought this grille shape to the line after selling Aston off...

As much as I really, really like the new Ford look it irks me a bit how they did it.

I knew it lol. It is what it is I guess lol its a sick looking car and I'm happy I own one lol.

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived