Second Skin Audio

Want A Couple Subs, Buying With Taxes

o0o0 i forgot about those audiopipes, and johnny, i just sold two of those shit speakers to help pay for sum new subs.

so you think four of the 12" mtx would sound nice? i want loud, i know cvr's are loud but IMO sound like shit in everything i have heard them in, sealed ported alike.i want something loud but sound decent while doin it. and dc's are out of my price range, im goin to be going to college so i dont want to spend a hole lot on a system. im going to need a security system also.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i could also get a pair of V-max 15's, i think those would pound good. idk the vmax's would have better xmax but the four 12's would have cone area. ahhhh i have no idea what to buy, if my taxes come back being more then $300 (which i doubt) i would go and buy some good subs.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Why buy a load of junk when u can get one sub and outpound all 4? o and type r will run you $115 shipped from ocs for the 10" and $129 shipped for a 12" they get moderately loud and sound good doing it only this is everyone and their uncle has had them.

and DC has good alotta beat for little coin. plus not alot of ppl have heard of/own dc so its kinda unique.

edit: that's just my .02 :D

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i could also get a pair of V-max 15's, i think those would pound good. idk the vmax's would have better xmax but the four 12's would have cone area. ahhhh i have no idea what to buy, if my taxes come back being more then $300 (which i doubt) i would go and buy some good subs.

idk wat you should do....i almost wanna just say get the CVR's.....or just get one good/big sub(15 or 18)

Why buy a load of junk when u can get one sub and outpound all 4? o and type r will run you $115 shipped from ocs for the 10" and $129 shipped for a 12" they get moderately loud and sound good doing it only this is everyone and their uncle has had them.

and DC has good alotta beat for little coin. plus not alot of ppl have heard of/own dc so its kinda unique.

edit: that's just my .02 :D

i live bout a mile from him and i just bought 2 12" lvl 4s B) and he is the one that suggested that i get them so i did :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i have two of the vmax 15's dual 2ohm voice coil, one has been mounted and played for like an hour or so and the other is bnib, not a single scratch on the mounted one either. I would let them go for $160 plus shipping. if your interested just pm me.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

on your budget i believe you could get a DC lvl 4 15. seeing as you said about 120 a sub... just get one lvl 4 for just a little more than 240... talk to rusty, im sure you guys can figure out something.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

do they have an 18"? and whats it power handling. ive been lookin around and trying to find something decent, cvr's are reletivly cheap now-a-days and pound good on high frequencies. mach 5 18" are there also. i chose the subs i did because of the reletivly low power handling, my electrical system cannot support all that much. i know one good high power sub would sound better then a couple low power cheap subs but i can power the couple low power subs better. if i got two crv's i could put 300wrms to each of them at 2ohms and bump away. as of now that is the amp i have to work with, if i where to get the 4 mtx i would run them off the one amp till i could get another. im not made of money, and with bills and car insurace, along with gas being so damn expensive i cannot afford a whole lot.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright i also found these. they are the Audioque Street Duty 2 Series subwoofer from audioque. are these more of an spl sub or sql, sq? anyone every used them? goodbad? decently priced if they are decent subs.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright i also found these. they are the Audioque Street Duty 2 Series subwoofer from audioque. are these more of an spl sub or sql, sq? anyone every used them? goodbad? decently priced if they are decent subs.

I have the HDC3 line of Audioque in my car and love them i would think that the SD2 and SD2.5 would be good also and for the money a pretty good deal