your gonna need 2 batteries for that amp.

ok, do you have any suggestions on what to use?

Would like to keep the pair at $500 or less if possible.

http://www.remybattery.com/Intimidator-9A31-Group-Size-31S-AGM-Battery-P4445.aspx
Holy crap the 8A8D battery they have has double the AH rating and reserve (and weighs 50 lbs more) as my XS Power D7500 I got yesterday for the same price. I got free shipping from SSA so I'm still stoked but damn those are some good prices.

Yeah, you're gonna pay a pretty penny for shipping......when I was getting ready to get my group 31s, I had figured out that it was about the same price if I got them online from the site above or picked them up locally from O'reilly's (rebranded Deka's) BUT with the core charge, I think getting them online was a little cheaper even with shipping......

.....now you could also do what I had originally planned and try to find some old dead batteries (would have to be similar size) and bring those in to get the credit for the core charge (the owner at my local store was going to do this for me) but I ended up getting what I needed from someone local who happened to have some used rebranded deka's resting at 12.7 for half the cost of what I was about to pay (got lucky).

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived