matt14 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Was watching " worlds dumbest..." on TruTV this morning. Joey Bonaduce was wearing a t-shirt, and I swear it was Steve on it. Let SMD decide...... 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Miguels Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 lmao it does look like him my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
thefourth Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Lol. It looks like him for sure Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Jessica Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 i think the last one of these got locked? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
meade916 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 This has been posted several times...it isn't me. It does look like me though i admit that All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
dolarbilz Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Maybe joey a fan of Steve don't know it.had shirt made up..but if ain't Steve who's this twin..I always belive there's s identical person out there..it happened to me twice in a local town next to me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.