Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

I don't understand ur replies to my post. U come across as a douche just saying. I asked for advice on something not about what u spent on ur system etc.

I don't need you sitting here trying to belittle me bc u invested more in ur system than me or another guy.

You don't get anywhere in life being a ass hole. U could be the richest man with the best of the best of everything but guess uwhat bud our graves the same size. If u don't understand the meaning of that go ahead n take a couple college courses on me bud

What if they wanted to be cremated?

Wow guys lots of people are perfectly happy with small systems no reason to flex your bank accounts.

op it's funny you're telling people to go to college with the way you're writing, try using actual words and proper grammar.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well they bury you face up so the daisy's may grow out of your mouth not your ass.

They are probably going to have a hard time penetrating the casket to do either though and 6 feet is pretty deep for some flower roots to being with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Actually I sided with you but then pointed out the fact that you also were being a douche by attempting to call people uneducated while spelling like a 10 year old girl.

no one i piking on you.. it just that you are worried about money in a hobby that cost money. even a cheap system cost money so to worry about it might as well not even get into it. i don't have nothing against budget builds.. its just that you're trying to complain about burning up a $70 sub to guys that spend 5x that on recones.. burn the sub buy a new one and learn to set your gains right. its the only way you will learn how much you can push your gear to its limits.

Archived