Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

Members have been known to ship them and let people use them for just the cost of shipping both ways as well.

If the multi meter method is your only option consider buying a nice head unit like the deh-80prs which has been proven to be clean at full volume over and over again.

The multi meter method is only accurate if you know where you distort or clip at and it can't tell you that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Custom sounds is like 20 mins from me they said they will tune it for 35 bucks

Tune it how?

Most shops haven't a clue how to properly tune amps.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

With what, do they use a dd-1, a o-scope, or any other tool or just their ear-o-meter?

If it's the later you could just do that yourself since it's only a guess.

I don't want to hear any whining if you wreck your stuff, I tried to help.

Archived