looking for a set of wheels

I've got delinte tires on my truck now. I'm pleasantly surprised with how wel they ride take the weight and how quiet they are. They aren't a super expensive tire but they do get good reviews. I'm debating if I put them on again when I buy new tires. For me taking the weight is a huge concern and there aren't a lot of tires in 305/35/24 that have a heavy weight rating.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've got delinte tires on my truck now. I'm pleasantly surprised with how wel they ride take the weight and how quiet they are. They aren't a super expensive tire but they do get good reviews. I'm debating if I put them on again when I buy new tires. For me taking the weight is a huge concern and there aren't a lot of tires in 305/35/24 that have a heavy weight rating.

Tires in that size aren't cheap. When I was looking at 305 for 22 inch rims they cost 240 a pop. I paid $1090 for the set going with 265 I save $100 per tire

mounted the rims today just to mess around. it still has the old tires on them so i will be doing tire shopping next weekend. 22's fit like they belong there. no tire tire rub lock to lock the only rub i get is the rear passenger side on the front. somehow the axle is closer to the 1/4 panel on passenger side.. nothing that will get fixed once i get the extended arms to center the rear axle

10422380_810697702300494_888420124741742

11006479_810697715633826_753064248469812

You can usually loosen the body mounts and shift the body over to center it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

its a 19 year old car.. the bushing might be out. the only time it rubs is under acceleration and turns. it wont rub as the suspension travels up and down.. worn out bushing might be the cause of axle shifting and causing it to rub. its very minimal but annoying.

this kit will center the axle where it should have been. i dont know why chevy made the axle closer 1 inch to the front

$(KGrHqF,!rcFHClCZFMMBR)TSlJpc!~~60_57.J

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for some 24's with tires for a 2014 ford explorer around Detroit, Michigan, I'm looking to spend around $3500 to $4 grand for some clean chrome, I need a little thicker tire because of these winters in Michigan creates big ass potholes but I don't want them too thick.

TURN THAT $#!+ DOWN!!! HUH? WHAT?

Archived