FI 4 life Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Doing a flat wall build in my extended cab dodge ram 1500. Doing 4 15 inch or 18 inch soundqubed hdc4's. Amp will be a American bass 750.1. Now I don't know what would be louder daily. 15" or 18" versions??? I'm wanting 26hz-46hz is all I'm interested in. Please help. Thank you.
Pasta Prime Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 First thing is how much room do you have to work with? New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Ask about one size or you'll get your thread locked. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 youre name says FI for life.. whats the deal with the SQ sub? lol its like me saying chevy for life and asking about which ford to get to the topic.. using logic will lead you to 4 18's being louder. now you need to check i you have the space for it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
420c Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187809-hdc3-hdc4-optimum-enclosure-size/ You should talk to this guy. He also has a youtube channel so you can checkout his setup.
FI 4 life Posted February 14, 2015 Author Report Posted February 14, 2015 I made it when I had btl's lol I'm going torder change it I have 52" length 23" width and height of 40".
Miguels Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 thats 24.19 cuft.. dont seem like enough room for 18's that name though. how can you say Fi for life and go different rout lol its just too damn funny my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 best daily?? Today, 05:22 PM I have a ext cab dodge ram 1500. Working with 24 cubes. A American bass 1100.1. Wondering what would get louder. Two 18's in a 4th order. 18's would be two team fi's. Or 4 15" hdc4's flat ported wall. Thanks for the help. Please Help?? Yesterday, 01:22 AM Doing a flat wall build in my extended cab dodge ram 1500. Doing 4 15 inch or 18 inch soundqubed hdc4's. Amp will be a American bass 750.1. Now I don't know what would be louder daily. 15" or 18" versions??? I'm wanting 26hz-46hz is all I'm interested in. Please help. Thank you. You're one of "those" guys And your status... stinger makes alternators? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.