Is anyone running js ultimate alts?

Here's my take. This is the one piece of equipment we upgrade that has the potential to strand you somewhere if it goes. I'm not willing to be a guinea pig for anyone and they are relatively new. Singer and mechman and doc power are the only three worth considering in my world. Give them a year or two and see if they are still here or have gone the way of tenney and the other companies that have closed their doors because they couldn't deliver on their claims.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Your alternator is one park of the system that should absolutely not be skimped on, it will leave you stranded and or worse. DC power, mechman, singer are really the only ones worth looking at.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

What they said.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Here's my take. This is the one piece of equipment we upgrade that has the potential to strand you somewhere if it goes. I'm not willing to be a guinea pig for anyone and they are relatively new. Singer and mechman and doc power are the only three worth considering in my world. Give them a year or two and see if they are still here or have gone the way of tenney and the other companies that have closed their doors because they couldn't deliver on their claims.

sorry sir.. iraggi is still in business lol

Archived