Asmithy1 Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 Right now I'm running 1 DC level 3 18 on a Belva 2000d and all that is in my back seat of my crew can s10 and I really want my seat back but I also want to upgrade, so I was thinking I could easily run 2 18s in a 4th order blow through but I would also like some mid bass so I was wondering if another 4th order could be done with like 6 8s, in the planning period right now won't start anything till summer so I'm just looking for suggestions.
n8ball2013 Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 Where do you think you're going to fit that THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Asmithy1 Posted February 18, 2015 Author Report Posted February 18, 2015 Where do you think you're going to fit that I have this idea where I can have the 2 18s side by side in a box and the 8s in a box on the other half but maybe it just can't happen
OrionStang Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 You know how big a 4th order for those 18s needs to be? Can you fit anything under the back seat? Maybe put the 8s there. Or just get some nice midbass in the doors or kicks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 2 18s wont fit standong up in the bed of an s10. 15s will ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 That too^ He could do it with them facing up. (maybe) SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 ive had 6 s10s. even that would be extremely tight ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Asmithy1 Posted February 18, 2015 Author Report Posted February 18, 2015 No doubt they would have to be angled pretty steeply
Asmithy1 Posted February 18, 2015 Author Report Posted February 18, 2015 You know how big a 4th order for those 18s needs to be? Can you fit anything under the back seat? Maybe put the 8s there. Or just get some nice midbass in the doors or kicks. There isn't room for anything under the seat and my ears couldn't handle only having mid bass
OrionStang Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 Who said just midbass? Subs are going in the bed, right? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.