Thanks guys I needed the laughs tonight.

I see it as nothing more than an excuse for them to waste taxpayer dollars and rack up huge overtime checks.

I doubt they catch more people than they would during their regular patrol.

It's supposed to be protect and serve not suppress and detain.

Not all cops make big dollars, I have a couple friends that are officers one is a Detroit officer and he started at less than $30k and he has a law enforcement degree.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

LMAO. Took me a second to figure out the code behind the pic. No high horse for me. I just like to debate.

It's not about being right or wrong, in this debate. it's about debating. And this one hell of a topic. Both parties are siding thinking their right. Insults others.....that's how strong their opinions are rooted.

The coolest thing about people's views...is not that they can change, it's the fact that they are selective in the first place. They pick and choose what they like and hate.

When it's slow in the ER, about 5 am we debate sh*t all the time. You get to see your co-worker's true colors.

I am no better than you or anyone else. I just like to debate and love to parallel a scenario with another and prove my statement about, they pick an choose what they hate. "Well in this instance it doesn't apply". "Well why not, it parallels what you hate". I love doing that. Yes it can get under your skin, but that's debating.

-Frank

I tend to play the devil's advocate myself. I'm critical of everything. If someone says they love red I will bring up the merits of blue, but will circle back and state what I like about red.

I get it man, I get it.

I'm glad you didn't take offense to my visual joke.

Frank you know I love to debate as well especially with you but I just had to sit back and enjoy this one tonight.

Also I'll agree with you that all people are opinionated and narrow in there views but that's human nature, people have a hard time changing their views.

To me that's why society progresses so slowly because people don't want to see the bigger picture, they only want to paint their own abstract version of it.

Edit- spelling.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I tend to play the devil's advocate myself. I'm critical of everything. If someone says they love red I will bring up the merits of blue, but will circle back and state what I like about red.

I get it man, I get it.

I'm glad you didn't take offense to my visual joke.

Same way here, I always challenged everything even when I was a kid.

I try to tell my daughter though that it is good to be defiant and question everything to a point but sometimes it's best to just play along.

Sh*t guys, I spent the better half of my HS yrs on the Dean's List....Not that one,the other one. I was in his office more than I was in class. I am not a goodie-goodie.

I know all about "Devil's Advocacy", I did it myself in my youth. Which is why when I sense it, I roll with it and explore and exploit it for my own amusement.

So yes, Broke and Paralyzed, you two and a few other's have it for sure. So if I may take your que Paralyzed, you two like to..............

1342172007_stir_the_pot_66219454052_zpsb

-Frank

When I was in elementary school I remember them giving me some instructions on what to do during an encounter

The instructions were to

1. be calm

2. don't make any sudden movements

3. give them what they want

You know what encounter they were referring to? Being mugged. It is strange how similar the cops wish you would act.

This part didn't bother anyone else?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Here's a good read I save a while back about how the "nothing to hide" argument is bullshit.

Abstract: "In this short essay, written for a symposium in the San Diego Law Review, Professor Daniel Solove examines the nothing to hide argument. When asked about government surveillance and data mining, many people respond by declaring: "I've got nothing to hide." According to the nothing to hide argument, there is no threat to privacy unless the government uncovers unlawful activity, in which case a person has no legitimate justification to claim that it remain private. The nothing to hide argument and its variants are quite prevalent, and thus are worth addressing. In this essay, Solove critiques the nothing to hide argument and exposes its faulty underpinnings."

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=998565

2008 Subaru WRX STI

K&N Typhoon Intake

Invidia Polished Stainless 3" turbo back with cat

Cobb Accessport

Dyno tune from Kaizen Tuning

320awhp 330ft-lb awtq

MTX 421D Sub amp

American Bass SQ900 Highs/Mids amp

Sundown Audio SD-2 10 D4

JL Audio XR653-CS 3-way Components

3sixty.2

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Custom fiberglass wheel well enclosure

Transmission Line quasi-floor enclosure

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/

Bill Fitzmaurice TLAH line-array hifi towers

9 Goldwood 4" mids (each)

12 Goldwood 1/2" tweeters (each)

NAD 1020 Preamp

MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced processor

Thorens TD166mkII Turntable

Hafler DH-200 Amplifier

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192638-line-array-hifi-tower-build/

https://www.facebook.com/HolyMountainGlass

When I was in elementary school I remember them giving me some instructions on what to do during an encounter

The instructions were to

1. be calm

2. don't make any sudden movements

3. give them what they want

You know what encounter they were referring to? Being mugged. It is strange how similar the cops wish you would act.

This part didn't bother anyone else?

When you boil it down, the police are really just a gang of thugs that we as the public have sanctioned to do our dirty work. Sociologist Max Weber came up with the theory that "the state" is defined by a community that claims a monopoly on the use of legitimate physical force and violence within a region. :"the modern state is a compulsory association which organizes domination." - Max Weber

In some neighborhoods the domination may come in the form of police, others it may be street gangs, it barely makes a difference.

2008 Subaru WRX STI

K&N Typhoon Intake

Invidia Polished Stainless 3" turbo back with cat

Cobb Accessport

Dyno tune from Kaizen Tuning

320awhp 330ft-lb awtq

MTX 421D Sub amp

American Bass SQ900 Highs/Mids amp

Sundown Audio SD-2 10 D4

JL Audio XR653-CS 3-way Components

3sixty.2

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Custom fiberglass wheel well enclosure

Transmission Line quasi-floor enclosure

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/

Bill Fitzmaurice TLAH line-array hifi towers

9 Goldwood 4" mids (each)

12 Goldwood 1/2" tweeters (each)

NAD 1020 Preamp

MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced processor

Thorens TD166mkII Turntable

Hafler DH-200 Amplifier

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192638-line-array-hifi-tower-build/

https://www.facebook.com/HolyMountainGlass

Archived