I feel bad that I put fuel on the fire, but if children have all of the rights that Broke is saying then why when something happens to them then the parents are held accountable for the children's actions. If children were to have all of those rights and expected to be able to make their own choices, then they should be held accountable for them.

So if my kid does something really bad I go to jail?

Nope I sure dont.

Well let me ask you this, if you have a gun in your glove box and your child accidentally pulls it out and shoots someone, who most likely gets taken to court? You or your child?

thats a very retarded question. you are responsible for your firearm not your childs actions. it can be anyone and he will be in deep shit

most laws protect the criminals, have to prove they did something, instead of them having to prove they didn't do it.

laws dont protect criminals. they criminalize law abiding citizens.. where the fuck does a law protect a criminal?

you have no idea.. people here do have to prove they are no guilty.. both sides needs to prove something. they cant just say you're guilty and you just cant say you're innocent.. they also wont make a case against you just for the hell of it,they need evidence. the way it is now protects the innocent not the guilty. if it was the way you say it should be then our jail system would be full of innocent people. they would just have to say you did it and wont have to prove it.... youre a sheep an no wonder your rights got taken because of your lack of knowledge

They're not full of innocent people but there are some people in jail that are innocent

exactly.. if we had no rights it would be the other way around. full of innocent people just because they wouldnt have to prove you did it. it would only take them to say you did it without letting you defend it

I just don't like how if someone breaks into my house and I beat the crap out of him to protect my family, I will get done with assault or battery and prob have to pay for the bastards hospital bills.

that only happens in canada and australia.. now i get what you mean.. here is not that way. well maybe in Cali but you can get out from it easy

see that law made you a criminal. laws makes law abiding citizens criminals. laws are not made to stop people from doing things. they know they wont stop criminals from doing them

I feel bad that I put fuel on the fire, but if children have all of the rights that Broke is saying then why when something happens to them then the parents are held accountable for the children's actions. If children were to have all of those rights and expected to be able to make their own choices, then they should be held accountable for them.

Nope I sure dont.

Well let me ask you this, if you have a gun in your glove box and your child accidentally pulls it out and shoots someone, who most likely gets taken to court? You or your child?

Depends on the situation.

Remember the kids that did the columbine shootings?

Did their parents get in trouble for it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They do have not should or shouldn't have and it is just your opinion, a fucked up completely retarded opinion at that.

ok you are going to make me do this

Freedom of Religion: A child's religion is normally dictated by the parents and either kept or renounced once an adult

Freedom of Speech: Children cannot say certain words or talk about certain subjects as it is deemed inappropriate by society

Freedom of the Press: They pretty much get this one as long as parents allow them

Freedom of Assembly: They may have it but how can they get to a meeting without their parents?

Freedom of Petition: the government does not recognize a child

Right to Bear Arms: no

No Quartering: no house of their own so no

Equal Justice: in fact normally "preferred" justice

Right to Private Property: most things kids have are actually purchased and owned by their parents

None of this is my opinion

So I've been sitting around and thinking and I have responses for every one of your points but then I thought to myself a person that thinks like you isn't even worth wasting my time to type it out for.

All of them are wrong by the way and if you picked up some books or something you might figure it out for yourself but for some reason I doubt you will.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nope I sure dont.

Yeahhh...didn't really think that one through lol but don't kids have to be a certain age to be tried as adults? And in my scenario, it was an accident but those kids involved in the shooting knew exactly what they were doing. I guess it just all depends on the circumstance, because like Miguels pointed out, you're still responsible for the firearm.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Nope I sure dont.

Yeahhh...didn't really think that one through lol but don't kids have to be a certain age to be tried as adults? And in my scenario, it was an accident but those kids involved in the shooting knew exactly what they were doing. I guess it just all depends on the circumstance, because like Miguels pointed out, you're still responsible for the firearm.

tried as an adult is different. it depends on the crime they commit.. there has been 10 year olds who are doing life in jail for murder.. it all depends on the crime

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/18/10-year-old-murder-defendant-shows-failure-of-u-s-juvenile-justice-system.html

come on people where is the knowledge. no wonder this country is going to shit

I just feel bad that it's my fault that this post got stuck on kids...lol

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8