People are already educated about drugs and guess what the drug addicts don't give a shit.

if you think government drugs would be cheap maybe you should take a look prescription drug cost.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also look at legal Marijuana cost in Colorado now obviously we can't discuss what the illegal stuff cost on here but it's definitely less than the $350 an ounce average in Colorado.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

People are already educated about drugs and guess what the drug addicts don't give a shit.

if you think government drugs would be cheap maybe you should take a look prescription drug cost.

The problem is thinking drug addicts "don't give a shit". They're an addict and many want to quit, but addiction is a serious matter. I think you might be underestimating the seriousness of drug addiction. It isn't simply an individual making an immoral choice, it is a mental health problem where their brain has been altered to think it NEEDS the drug. Also, as people get educated about drugs, they actually do start to care. You should check out the stats on the effect that government labeling has had on cigarette packages.

Spoiler alert: it's a huge impact.

I think you might be misunderstanding how prescription drugs work. Yes, they are illegal if they are not received through an authorized agent, but the government neither sells, produces, nor determines their cost.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

They weren't an addict before they took the drug and they most certainly knew the risk the before the first time didn't they?

The government actually does play a role in prescription drug cost.

Why do you think we pay more for the drugs here than any other country in the world?

They weren't an addict before they took the drug and they most certainly knew the risk the before the first time didn't they?

Yes, but trying it for the first time isn't addiction, and addiction is the major problem we're addressing.

i was responding to your statement "drug addicts don't give a shit"

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

1 word

caffeine

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Driving is a privilege, not a right. You aren't guarenteed by the constitution to be able to drive. You have to pass a certain criteria to show you are eligible to do so. You agree to following a certain set of rules and standards when using your license to drive and if you don't want to follow them or don't like them, then take public transportation. So in short, by using your license, you are agreeing to being subject to a check point.

So if I don't have a license I don't have to stop?
If you don't have a license then you shouldn't be driving to begin with and it's probably a good thing that they stop you and get your law breaking asshatery off the road. Not sure what angle you are trying to work here.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Bbeljefe let me ask you something.

You run a shop now if someone were to break into your shop and steal everything in it are you going to call the police?

Archived