Keith77 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 http://www.psychoport.com/#!gallery/c1zy6 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 This was made with a quikrete tube and a vent cap like 2 years ago. It's still holding up fine.
Mustang2dakota Posted February 23, 2015 Author Report Posted February 23, 2015 So what about a flare? It's kinda hard to find a 12in flare. 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
fecupe2001 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 i always use pvc and flare it with a heat gun or just building the flare with some mdf rings, works great! largest aero i've used its 12" with 17" flares I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 where did you get the cap from? From my job but you could get it from any hvac supplier. Let me see if it's at home depot. This is like it, not the same one though. I had to trim the edges too. http://www.homedepot.com/s/chimney%2520pipe?NCNI-5
brent379 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 ive never came across anything usable at home depot for flares.
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 Yeah, I'm pretty sure their sheet metal is soft as shit. I have an extra one, only thing is that I didn't trim it round, since I used sheet metal cutters and this shit was hard as a bitch.
Mustang2dakota Posted February 23, 2015 Author Report Posted February 23, 2015 where did you get the cap from? From my job but you could get it from any hvac supplier. Let me see if it's at home depot. This is like it, not the same one though. I had to trim the edges too. http://www.homedepot.com/s/chimney%2520pipe?NCNI-5 My farther owns a HVAC company so ill have to ask him and see 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.