gage120 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 I need an amplifier that can safely do 1500+ watts at 0.5 ohms 2 channel
SIDE SHOW Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 more info needed.... 1500wrms out of each channel at .5 ohm? why a 2 channel?
gage120 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 I have 2 subs and just 1500 total rms
ToNasty Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 You don't need a 2ch amp because you have 2 subs ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 I need an amplifier that can safely do 1500+ watts at 0.5 ohms 2 channel Those don't go together. What voice coil configuration do you have and what electrical do you have to support this? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
gage120 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 I have everything stock in a 2013 dodge avenger and I have 2 sa 12s at 2 ohms
Deeznutz Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Gage, so you're running dual 2 ohm subs? You can run 2 dual 2 ohm subs at 2 ohm or 0.5 ohm. Do you realize 0.5 ohm is a hell of a load on an amp? -Frank
gage120 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Well I wanna get 800 watts on each sa 12 so how big of an amp would I need if I wired it at 2 ohms
ben1994 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Rockford T1500-1bdcp would do the job. A little spendy but would give you good clean power at 2 ohm. Also alot of kicker amps put out full power at 2 ohm. Specifically the kicker kx1600.1
ben1994 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Kicker DXA1500.1 would do it as well for about half the price. A little less power than you wanted to push but a much better price
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.