**Toyota Tacoma 2 ZV4 15s 7k build**

Legal sealed up on the dash at 38Hz

IMG_20150210_163323459_zps1t8lv6bb.jpg

Meter on the dash driver door open at 38Hz

IMG_20150214_161439423_zps7obcph7d.jpg

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Those are 8" sonos correct?

they're actually 7.5" ID, its says 8" on the tube but in the fine print is says + or - .5" but i needed 7.5" anyways so it worked perfect :)

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Okay so if you read my opening post you know something about the wrong woofers that were sent to me. well after having time to play with the truck we finally got around to clamping the amp. the Banda was only making 2982watts rising to 7.4 ohms. we knew something wasn't right so we tested the speaker input terminals and it was reading 2.4ohms :( so we pulled the subs and tested the coils and come to find out the D1s i actually ordered were D2s... FML. But there is a good side to this, i did a 49 sealed and a 52 outlaw with only half power, so i contacted jacob and got the subs shipped out to him and they are in the process of building the new D1s now. I'm very excited to see how much better everything is going to do when i can actually get some power to them! Also my crescendo amp crapped out on me the day after i got the box in... but jon from crescendo is getting everything taken care of and i should have my amp back by SBN. he said if i don't he will have something for me to put in its place.... so basically as soon as i get everything together and playing i have to take everything back out, ship it off and wait some more... but i think it will be worth it in the end!

IMG_20150215_150410222_HDR_zps20pzp8nz.j

Im supposed to be getting the rest of my wire in sometime today and will be running 2 more runs of positive and 3 more runs of negative from the front to the back to hall stabilize the voltage. YES i am going to be at SBN later this month and look forward to seeing anyone from this site at the meet. i will be posting more pictures as i finish the truck, like i said earlier its still not 100% done. these were just all the pics I've gotten from the build so far. i have a few vids that i will be uploading to youtube and posting on here shortly. thanks!!

Archived