Jump to content

Thoughts on Focal IS-130 components?


SQL50

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for a new set of components around $200, these kinda caught my eye. What do you guys think of them?

Posted

I guess 40 views, no comments= nothing bad to say about them.. So I'm assuming their pretty decent..

Posted

Looks nice.not sure if you noticed,only thing I don't like is they don't have a 2way passive crossover.just a little cap on it..I'm sure they will sound fine..

Posted

never seen them but from what i found they look to be entry level speakers

entry level = lowest quality mass produced cheapest product. now being it has the focal name it still should live up to focal expectations it would be a 50/50 shot if i would take a chance on them or look for something with more reviews and product information

a quick Google search did not come up with much that's a red flag for me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

^ I actually looked at that exact same Morel set before posting. It looks like a pretty good set of components. But I've heard of them being used for a lot of home audio themed installs, do you guys have any input on that set in a vehicle?

Posted

morels are nice and for the price u cant beat them i had the mid-range set and loved them . a shop local to me has them and says they are better then most low range comps. so they get my vote

Posted

I went with the morel set.. your right audiolamb6, to me their great.. I installed the passenger side today, tweet on the pillar, mid in the door.. has a natural tone to it, tweeter sounds perfect.. not too harsh but yet sharp and crisp.. the mid has some midbass to it for hu power, very clear and realistic voice and instrumentals which blended well into the freq range of the tweets.. extremely happy with them, really brought the music to life.

Posted

good to hear sad to say my set is dead and dont have the cash to get another set one day i will get another tho. they will really come to life when you get them on an amp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...