LsChevy Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 What are you guys opinions on incriminator audio New line of subwoofers? Their higher end line looks bad ass and I'm surprised no one is running them
audiolamb6 Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 therrs a couple of people here one is vomitursoul he's running the 21s did 155 last season i know he changed power dont know where he'll be at now
LsChevy Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 The judge looks sweet..I emailed IA to get more information about it...could it be the fact that everything is new and people is scared to take a chance?
Noel989 Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 The judge looks sweet..I emailed IA to get more information about it...could it be the fact that everything is new and people is scared to take a chance? New? I've known/heard of them 3 years ago and when I did it looked like they had been around for a while Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
LsChevy Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 I know they been around for some time but they redesigned everything
mrazandrewm Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 I just bought the Lethal Injection 10" sub from them. Very stout subwoofer! Build quality is superb. I will be building the enclosure in 2 weeks! Vehicle: 2013 Ford F-150 STX SuperCab 5.0L V8 4x4 BIG 3: Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0 Gauge OFC Power Amp Kit Headunit: Stock (Leaving factory look) Speakers: Stock Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 10" D2 wired down to 1 ohm Enclosure: ~1.5 cubic feet tuned to ~34 Hz (Port Area ~24 inches) Amplifier(s): Sundown Audio SAE1000.1D Amp Power Kit: Knukonceptz Complete 4 Gauge OFC Amplifier Installation Kit
Tecomah Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Teammate just got some old motor warden and zv4 hybrids. Once we get them hookedup I'll let you know how they do 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hdorre Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Teammate just got some old motor warden and zv4 hybrids. Once we get them hookedup I'll let you know how they do im not concerned... IF he gets an OG box.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
LsChevy Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 Does anyone know the fs of a judge 12?I think you need to call or email them for the info
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.