Jump to content

C# Programming


Recommended Posts

Posted

Any self-taught C# programmers here?

It has been brought to my attention with the 2 guys I work with that some of our modeling work would be run smoother/faster if we had it programmed in C# instead of what were currently using. In the past, I have worked with C++, assembly, machine, and JScript, but C# is new to me. I would like to know if there are any resources someone can point me towards to help?

Posted

Programming spits on floor kicks trash can walks off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I might buy that book if need be but trying to avoid it. One of my coworkers is already reading through it, and I've been chewing my way through some Microsoft virtual academy course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...