Really Annoying Computer Problem

Well recently my computer has been acted weird i did a virus scan and nothing was found.

but here is the problem, when i go to open a program like Itunes a screen pops up saying the file is locked on a locked disk or i dont have permision for the file.

also almost all my links and favorites dont work on internet explorer, and on windows media player i can no longer brun cds or play my music.

My computer is using the windows XP operating system

help with this would greatly be appreciated

thanks,

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

can someone please help me with this i have an ipod and i cant put music on it because the computer wont open itunes and other programs. I tried reinstalling it and that didnt work.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

how longs it been happening?

just system restore back if it just happened

this has been happening for a while but im just now worring about it because i just boght an ipod .i tried the system restore and still had the problem so i just undid the restore.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

you should system restore to back bfore this started happening. otherwise id reformat

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

yea for an issue like that I would back everything up and do a complete restore from the disc...the reason I say that is if you have a virus on your system it will stay no matter how many windows system recovery points you hit...

not exactly, about 3 days ago a friend came to me and he had a nasty virus on his laptop. it somehow disabled his antivirus programs and wouldnt let them update and it stopped windows defender from working too. there were a few other things it was doing and he got the blue screen a lot so i just did a system restore from like 2 weeks earlier and it worked fine.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/