Jump to content

Michael Hughes extreme van rebuild


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah, I wish we could do that sorta stuff, but with support and costs nowadays, I don't think we could do builds every year or couple years even like you did.lol Think we are going to go steel for frame and then go from there, got some things I have learned over the years from some loud and other extreme competitors I am going to try with it too that should make it as strong as possible! WOuld love to replace windows with 4" and reshape the windsheild, but that will wait, we will reinforce and do everything else, then try to leave it where we can redo windsheild and windows later down the road. I also love the rims and will stay with van as long as I have it!Lol I have had many try to buy them!

2011 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 iasca advnw1 and lightweight bassboxing 2nd place
2013 usaci mod 1001-2k world champion
2013 meca mod 5 2nd place
2014 mwspl adv 2 world champion
2014 meca mod 4 world champion

usaci streetbeat 2 world record holder b and k mic
usaci mod 1001-2k legal world record holder
mwspl adv 2 world record holder
first 160 ever on fusing at headrest in meca
first 160 mwspl adv 2 8k clamped class
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

How's it going on the redo. I know things can go slow at times with family and such, just eager to see what ya got in store!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

  • 1 year later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3087 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...