So your pretty musch saying suctions won't work ? I'm going to get that estimate before I do anything

Correct

From the looks of what you posted you need leverage from the rear of the dent to pull (push) it out

heres what I found on the fly that shows what I mean about getting behind the dent

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Thanks For the replies... Rolex i watched the video before,thats what i haven't deadened my doors yet.. depending on what the body shop says i might just buy the tools. Although it does seem a little overwhelming I'm not scared to try to learn something new. Just don't want flush that cash down the drain..haha

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Its definitely not hail damage. atlas don't think so.. Honestly just looks like a careless owner. The roof of the truck looks like it was a ladder and the few that are on the sides looks as if someone opened the door into something and tried throwing heavy shit over the bed and missed..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

• 1 month later...

The right tools are only 1/2 the story. You NEED to know what your doing. I do paint and body / air brush, i have friends that do this for a living. It is an art form, just as good body work is. You need to push on the dent at theexact correct spot with the correct amount of pressure to pushit out, without denting it outward too far (creating a high spot) the tools alone will cost you 3 times what 1 job would cost. Just as a good paint gun costs damn near what basic single color sprayjob does. Just leave it to the pro's or go buy a junkyard door if you want to learn first.

Archived