Does anyone here do this for a living ? I bought a truck that has quite a few dime to quarter size dents. I didn't go get an estimate yet but I'm guessing its going to be a few hundred to over 5. They have kits for that and looking on you tube it dosent look that hard to do.

1 I've never done it and 2 i don't want to waste money on a kit, and me not be able to do the job .

Is it harder then it looks ? Thoughts ?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Without seeing the types of dents they are it's hard to give you an answer

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i seen it done before.. it looks easy but its stressful. you really have to have patience with it.. they do it at dealers with trade ins

Yeah looks super easy...I would love to trade it in..Thanks

Broke..might try that..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

from what you described a DIY kit aint gonna help.

My neighbor owns the business and i have rolled with him to many a dealer just to kill time, and let me tell you... without the right tools you will do more damage than good.

If the dent is deep enough then the metal needs to be stretched to get it out. that and the paint sometimes heated so it wont crack. save the $ and get a pro or deal with it.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived