Why aren't incidents like this blown up on the news?

i think the government has a agenda i don't trust them at all they control the media what they want us to watch and not to watch for some reason stuff like this doesn't hit the news

Oh yeah huge government conspiracy to not show us hood fights on the news.

They'd have to run a special channel 24/7 to show you every fight in the hood.

black kids beating up white kids dont make good news.. whit kids beating up black kids is a different story.. it brings up civil rights issues and riots.. its in the news best interest to get good news coverage on the riots.. white people wont go talking about its racism and burning down local store outlets

Very true, plus black people always seem to be looking for a reason to fight or riot. its fucked up but true.

We've been over this before the majority in any culture can never be perceived as the victim.

if the majority of us citizens were black you can bet your ass they would cry racism too, the little guy always has to be the victim whether they are or arent.

im talking about how the media blows it up.. it can be a minor thing and they rally up the people to think its otherwise.. its the media who pushes the racism bullshit.. black kids get beat up in the ghetto ever day. they also get killed every day just like hispanics and nothing is said about it.. when its the with the white person being the aggressor the media pushes the envelope and starting the civil rights movement

All about them ratings.

The media has always been evil and anyone that can't realize that is blind.

No matter what your choice of news station is you have to know they all have their own agendas which is why I read multiple sources from all over the world so I can try to sift through the bullshit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

One of my best friend is white and killed someone black and one of my friends was black and got killed by someone white. The media didn't blow that shit up. It was literally one article about the dude my boy killed. Certain situations call for attention but man some of the comments in this thread are real disappointing.

Its kinda fucked up that yall are like ohh its in the hood. Everyday shit. Dont get involved. Maybe if people that lived in those areas did get involved shit like this wouldnt be an everyday thing.

No i didnt grow up in the hood but that doesnt mean i walk around getn my ass beat. Ive taken my fair share of whoopins but ive also dished out alot too. The people talkn shit to each other and the people who could defend themselves but wont dont concern me. Its the innocent ones like children getn victimized that i believe really needs to stop. Even in small town kansas people get bullied and harrassed. Ive stood up for people who couldnt stand up for themselves before and more times than not the attacker is a coward who targeted that person because they knew they wouldnt fight bak. Sometimes its not in ur best interest to get actively involved but calling the police anonymously really isnt that big a risk.

If you've never lived in an area where stuff like this happens, you have no idea what you'd do. Based off of your comment i'd say you don't

People like you are the ones that end up in these videos, and I don't mean the ones dealing out the ass whoopings. Not that it's right. Again, I am not condoning it or saying it's nothing, but just pointing out that stuff like that happens alot. Probably seen that stuff over a hundred times while I was a school age kid. And how many of us said don't get involved? And what's fucked up about some of us recognizing that it's a common occurrence in some areas?

In 2nd grade I had a knife pulled on me in the bathroom at recess by a 6th grader who had like 3 or 4 friends with him. Scared the shit out of me. I ran out the bathroom. I didn't tell a soul, but had I snitched, they probably would have done worse the next time.

Say I was walking by and saw that going on and stepped in to stop the fight do you know what will happen to me?

I do my white ass would get mobbed on.

They may not get you right then but if you live in that neighborhood they'll get you eventually it's fucked up yes but that's how it is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Any person who attacks weak defenseless people is a coward. Im not saying to act like batman or some super hero but if u see somethin like that happen who will ever know if u called the cops anonymously and reported it? And as a side note i always carry wen we go on vacation or to the city and im trained in how to use a firearm. I dont plan on becoming a victim anytime soon....

Archived