Why aren't incidents like this blown up on the news?

Carry all you want if you get stupid in the hood you are way outnumbered and way out armed, hope you're robocop.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Any person who attacks weak defenseless people is a coward. Im not saying to act like batman or some super hero but if u see somethin like that happen who will ever know if u called the cops anonymously and reported it? And as a side note i always carry wen we go on vacation or to the city and im trained in how to use a firearm. I dont plan on becoming a victim anytime soon....

You wanna come down to Chicago and take your chances? I guarantee you there will be more people than what you got in your magazine, all carrying. Believe me when I tell you the hood will know if you call the cops. Hell the cops will tell on you sometimes. I've seen some tough people try and take the block back for the good people and all it took was for that dude to get killed for everything to go back to the way it was.

i've seen full auto ak's,ar's, tech 9s, mac 10, and m14. none of which where legally possessed and not the right people carrying them.. no thank you, im not taking chances with my semi autos and limited to 10 rounds with a button stop to release the bag

It's cheaper to get a throw away then most people would even realize.

Legal gun owners would love to get the deals you can get in the hood, we're talking like $50 or less.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

sorry if i offended anybody with my comments,i just don't like seeing little children getting hit. there is a code that shouldn't be broken no matter what color you are,and to me thats one of them. there is no excuse to hit a child that small.

sorry if i offended anybody with my comments,i just don't like seeing little children getting hit. there is a code that shouldn't be broken no matter what color you are,and to me thats one of them. there is no excuse to hit a child that small.

I agree with you hitting the child stepped way over the line.

I would most likely stand up for the child but the other shit isn't my problem.

U can get damn near any kind of fire arm in the sticks too. Just gotta know the right rednecks....

I think the hood is better armed than rednecks.

I've seen military stuff for sale in the hood and we're not talking m16's were talking rocket launchers and shit.

U can get damn near any kind of fire arm in the sticks too. Just gotta know the right rednecks....

I think the hood is better armed than rednecks.

I've seen military stuff for sale in the hood and we're not talking m16's were talking rocket launchers and shit.

Even if every red neck in the sticks was strapped to the tee, and we are talking about respective hoods or neck of the woods, the hood still proves more dangerous because they are more densely populated.

Archived