SnowDrifter Posted March 19, 2015 Report Posted March 19, 2015 Bummer! Dropped during shipping? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
bigp88 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Report Posted March 19, 2015 Bummer! Dropped during shipping?Yeah unfortunately but it still performed I ran Lil over 5k off it and the kinetiks
SnowDrifter Posted March 19, 2015 Report Posted March 19, 2015 Ahhh just the plastic cover cracked, but internals are good? I'm excited to see how this turns out. I've heard Xs do really well in 4ths ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
bigp88 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 One of the 6k and a Lil sky high Baffles in
bigp88 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 Ahhh just the plastic cover cracked, but internals are good? I'm excited to see how this turns out. I've heard Xs do really well in 4ths exactly but that was on my old car when I got the sonata I ended up getting the Dc I posted earlier n thread due to no one would build for my car... I've been quite happy with it
diegoclass2010 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 alot of loud set ups! tuned in for more pictures
bigp88 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 alot of loud set ups! tuned in for more pictures thanks IMA post more this weekend during sbn I'll be there wanting to compete in 149.9 class
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.