For sale or Trade !!!!

^^^^^ what he said

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Mayhem today to your door 275 plus ship... If you gotta better offer let it be known. As of right now I'm keeping the m3b and I also have xs power battery I'll be posting today let me know trying to buy new Subs.. Also deadner is 120 plus ship to your door today only

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

If anybody wanted the mayhem please make an offer today I'm in a great mood!! Might get lucky

Will trade for ssd 10s need 3

Any move on the battery?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived