March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

Yea not cool telling people to post 20+ times so their vote counts lol. This isn't a popularity contest. You have quite a few followers on fb and YouTube etc. They aren't voting for your system they're voting for you. I ain't got a chance anyway this month. But my explorer will be "pretty" soon enough, then I may have a chance. :-)

Damnit well I tried. Between you, Rockford and Sideshow must have looked at your builds like three times to decide. And hunt came out of nowhere. I didn't even see that build until it was on SOTM.

Yea not cool telling people to post 20+ times so their vote counts lol. This isn't a popularity contest. You have quite a few followers on fb and YouTube etc. They aren't voting for your system they're voting for you. I ain't got a chance anyway this month. But my explorer will be "pretty" soon enough, then I may have a chance. :-)

Damnit well I tried. Between you, Rockford and Sideshow must have looked at your builds like three times to decide. And hunt came out of nowhere. I didn't even see that build until it was on SOTM.

Thank you for your vote!

Where is all the Fi /Ascendant Audio faithful at? Show a brother some love!! I got me plenty of Fosgate too!!!!

Maybe next time try to post pics and vids more often than just a couple days before the end. Out of sight, out of mind.

I was told my system didn't qualify because it was a bare box... Then i log in yesterday and see my system is in the contest...lol SO now I am trying to get some attention.

Where is all the Fi /Ascendant Audio faithful at? Show a brother some love!! I got me plenty of Fosgate too!!!!

Maybe next time try to post pics and vids more often than just a couple days before the end. Out of sight, out of mind.

I was told my system didn't qualify because it was a bare box... Then i log in yesterday and see my system is in the contest...lol SO now I am trying to get some attention.

lol killin me barber. Literally DQ'ed by less than half the price of 1 of those caps!

lol killin me barber. Literally DQ'ed by less than half the price of 1 of those caps!

Is what it is... I like wood grain. Shoot me lol

Archived