Jump to content

Pro audio or components


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm told my car is awesome for horns and I've judged many cars with horns I want a pair at one point but the issue's everyone has to get around at 1k Hz and the price I decided to do a normal 3 way set

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

I'm told my car is awesome for horns and I've judged many cars with horns I want a pair at one point but the issue's everyone has to get around at 1k Hz and the price I decided to do a normal 3 way set

Sounds reasonable that one would get a 3 way instead of horns since they do cost quite a bit.(around 500-600 for a pair.)

A 3 way is more difficult to get right, unless you put in weeks of tuning and carefull planning before buying drivers.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

I'd love to get a pair of the image dynamics horns.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...