My parent's had a house fire when I was 11, so I understand the fire rating concerns. Place the safe in a corner of the house, the fire is going to work it's way to the center of the house anyways so placing it in a corner is at least more structurally sound and unless the fire starts in that corner it's at least less likely the fire is going right to it.

The thing with fire ratings is they are kind of deceiving.

If your house were to catch fire sure the safe might survive it but everything In it will be trashed anyways because the safe will act as a big oven.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And even if the fire saves it, how about the water? IDK about you but when they put out my parent's house, they used river water in the tankers, which flooded and ruined a lot more shit.

They got it from the Grand River, which is pretty scummy water in their area lol. We use to joke that one day we were going to catch one of those 3 eyed fish you used to see in The Simpsons. Then I actually caught a fish that had lost an eye, skin had grown over it, and it just had a dimple in it's head where an eye should have been.

Yeah i here that on the fire rating being deceiving..Cant find a lot about these patriots, But they do claim to have outstanding fire protection..and the guy in the video really sells it..Thats why i asked here lol you guys do a great job analyzing every detail.. thanks for that

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Honestly a lot of fire rated gun safes are using nothing more than a sheet of fire rated sheet rock to be able to claim their ratings and no matter what if any safe is in a fire it's Going to get hot as hell inside the safe.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you are really worried about a fire I'd build a fireproof(resistant) closet or small room for the safe to go into, it's not hard or expensive to do.

D9728BA5-2392-415F-BB32-DEA7A6756773_zps

B378515A-6049-4957-A9EF-9623ABF3649C_zps

As you can see if you think it's going to hold what it says you will be sadly mistaken. I'm pretty much out of room for log guns and there aren't that many in there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived