Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

Sent in a Rockford two channel that has a bad left channel. You can easily tell with music playing that the left channel is much less powerful than the Right.. I checked with a dmm and the left was almost 4 volts less than the right channel... I have seen amazon reviews that four others have had pretty much very similarly problem with the left channel... I bought the pre paid shipping label from sonic sent it back its been 3 days they have had it now and I have heard nothing. They respond to my emails but still no clue on what's being done...

This is my original post, simply saying that its been 3 days and the warranty department has done nothing with my amp that I have been told of... Was I mad in that post, saying f sonic f Rockford, I'll never shop sonic if this is not fixed right fu*king now, no I did NOT ... So this four page pick a part of how I need to be is funny to me....

what is the point of any of this? You just wanted to let us know that 3 days is too long?

Right? lol if you are a man like you say you are you wouldn't be crying about a lil 2 channel that has been gone for 3 days for repair

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

what is the point of any of this? You just wanted to let us know that 3 days is too long?

I was told by them 2 or 3 days tops I would be contacted by the warranty department, so 3 days is not a number that I just felt was the dead line or something. Just basically wondering is this normal for sonic? No omg I'm going to kill my self over this because its been sitting at sonic 3 days damn I just think once you give a customer a time frame tell them something that's all.

I was told by them 2 or 3 days tops I would be contacted by the warranty department, so 3 days is not a number that I just felt was the dead line or something. Just basically wondering is this normal for sonic? No omg I'm going to kill my self over this because its been sitting at sonic 3 days damn I just think once you give a customer a time frame tell them something that's all.

I am sure if you have a little patience they will sort everything out for you

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I am sure if you have a little patience they will sort everything out for you
no doubt. In a situation like this that's all you can do.. No sleep lost by me over it..