Deeznutz Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 Reemember this guy? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/27/adam-smith-chick-fil-viral-video-homeless-food-sta/ -Frank
n8ball2013 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 Good fuck him. Elitist douchebag. There are a lot of companies who do things I don't like but I speak with my wallet. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Deeznutz Posted March 28, 2015 Author Report Posted March 28, 2015 Chic-fil-a is ok, but I do not go there to often because for Lisa and I......it's $15.60! That's just too much! lol. -Frank
n8ball2013 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 I spent 14 bucks at Wendy's the other day for myself and my toddler. It's not anymore imo. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RooTxBeeR Posted March 28, 2015 Report Posted March 28, 2015 Fast food? What's that? Karma's a bitch though. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.