Jump to content

3 way front stage and rear on 6 channels


Miguels

Recommended Posts

Posted

yes.. the sax3500 for now. im just trying to get the mids and highs first. i was thinking that too but also i can use the sub output of the sub from the 3sixty.3 for the other amp. i can run the sub amp of the deck. the deck has built in crossover like the pioneer prs80 if not better(easier to move around)

Posted

I have a cock box. So I'm splitting the 1 set of rcas to my 4ch and using the amp crossovers for the midbass and midrange and the rear rcas will be to a 2ch for the tweets

This is ok if you aren't using TA.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I have a cock box. So I'm splitting the 1 set of rcas to my 4ch and using the amp crossovers for the midbass and midrange and the rear rcas will be to a 2ch for the tweets

This is ok if you aren't using TA.

TA?

time alignment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...