Sundown Audio

Brazil vs. Korea vs. "'Merica". SPL round.

TaylorFade

I run all amps don't care the orgin as long as they work the only amps I will never run is sundown and that's for personal reasons nothing to do with the equipment.... Good luck with my amp? As in singular Try good luck with over 10 of 2 different Brazilian manufacturers.....I don't run them like moron is the only trick to any amp.. run what makes you happy my point is try to run what you like with out talking shit about other manufacturers cause you seen some amps have problems you hve no idea why or how it's not your install

Don't run an amp like a moron don't try to get 30k out of 10k amp on one battery then guess what all brands that do rated are pretty good some are just cleaner then others

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Yeah, I do hate the Brazilian stuff Alpine, just like I hate plenty of other equipment that is run by many on this forum. You will never see me run one in my ride. I'm glad you have had good first hand experience with yours, that's awesome. I'm smart about how I run my shit and have electrical to back what I run. I'll ALWAYS have the electrical to back the amp/s I'm running. I'm sure I COULD run a Brazilian if I chose to and have no problems doing so. I STILL won't. Maybe I'm close minded. I see this younger generation of guys nuthugging the crap out of Brazilian amps and disregarding Korean apps as junk. A test from TFade will solidify their hugging because it's scripture to them. I'm happy with the test, I'm happy with the time TFade takes to do it. My comment was void of hate for him.

I'm far from a know it all and don't profess to know everything. I did get quite a chuckle from the shot though ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Clean welcome to the internet it's all ways been this way the hate and the nut hugging the shit talking everything you listed

Want to knowthe 1 thing that has changed from my generation to the younger generations........ The brands

Clean welcome to the internet it's all ways been this way the hate and the nut hugging the shit talking everything you listed

Want to knowthe 1 thing that has changed from my generation to the younger generations........ The brands

You're right there, 100%.

I know you play Devil's advocate as well and I don't get my internet panties in a wad. They are lacey and blue, if anyone is curious.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I know you play Devil's advocate as well and I don't get my internet panties in a wad. They are lacey and blue, if anyone is curious.

we are going to need pictures

Lol devils advocates that's a good one ya we'll go with that......

I'll take your word on the panties tho..... Mine are red and crochless btw...

Archived