LsChevy Posted April 15, 2015 Author Report Posted April 15, 2015 2 options here, either you run at 1.3ohms which is very risky cause each amp will be under 1 ohm or get different subs. What does your electrical consist of?Im ordering a mechman 370 and six deka group 31's within the next couple weeks
Joe X Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 You can do D2s coils in series subs in parallel to 1.33 ohm final load or D1s coils in parallel subs in series to 1.5 ohm final load. Although these amps are not rated for loads that low, you will find them used that way in many applications, you will need to make your mind on what to do.
CleanSierra Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 I thought you said you've already ordered your subs in the other thread...I guess not? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
hdorre Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 I thought you said you've already ordered your subs in the other thread...I guess not? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
LsChevy Posted April 15, 2015 Author Report Posted April 15, 2015 I thought you said you've already ordered your subs in the other thread...I guess not?I did..I ordered two team Fi 18's but decided to go with a wall with three 18's and the amps I have will not power three of those. Once the subs subs arrive at my door step I have a local buyer thats getting them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.