reedal Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 I lived in Fredericksburg for most of my life. Finally moved away for good in 2009 SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
aculous Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 I work on dahlgren so it works out OK. Trying to change career focus at the moment but its cheap around here still.
reedal Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 Haha and I lived right past dahlgren from 2009-13 until I joined the navy. Strange coincidence. I used to work at the NSWC credit union. But yeah it's really not that bad of a drive from Fredericksburg to dahlgren. Just a whole lot of nothing in between. I miss it though. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
aculous Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 Yea got some friends down your way, dunno if I am cool enough to hang out with COs anymore but been meaning to visit for a bit.
LT.Smoke Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Damn I lived in fredericksburg for a long time Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I sent you 2 a pm Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.