Jump to content

The FORCE Awakens..... Star Wars new blood....


Recommended Posts

Posted

"Chewie......................We're Home!"

rainbow-drool_zpsinxpwnx1.jpg

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Posted

whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it.......

Anybody?

:starwars::starwars::starwars::starwars::starwars::starwars:

Are you serious?

100%

I've only seen the newest 3 movies, not the old ones. Google it for me? lol

fake?

if it has to be zoomed in what's the point?

I don't care too much about star warz so I am a bit lost...truly...

It's an Easter egg,

Let me introduce you to one of the best movies ever.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I effing love it, can't believe it but that's friggen totally awesome.....

whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it.......

Anybody?

:starwars::starwars::starwars::starwars::starwars::starwars:

Are you serious?

100%

I've only seen the newest 3 movies, not the old ones. Google it for me? lol

fake?

if it has to be zoomed in what's the point?

I don't care too much about star warz so I am a bit lost...truly...

You're dead to me.

Sorry. =(

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Empire and Return of the Jedi are the best movies(so far). George Lucas is a horrible director...*puts on fire suit*

And the expanded universe of books is amazing. Anything that was either in comic form or that Timothy Zahn and Kevin J Anderson wrote was great. I don't even read and it was totally worth it.

I could throw out my nerd cred but I will be judged. A lot. Was glad when hotbot was taken down...it removed some of the evidence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...