Jump to content

Today at Big Daddy's


Recommended Posts

Posted

You have some rich customers and I wish I was closer, lol.

Helluva nice grand opening good sir!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

IMG_20150710_083615297.jpg

Got wood?

IMG_20150709_161631474.jpg

IMG_20150709_161603781_HDR.jpg

SOME BIG BOYS!

IMG_20150630_085157952.jpg

IMG_20150630_170544877.jpgIMG_20150701_080944501.jpg

CONGRATS WINNERS!!

IMG_20150622_134347646_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150622_152045377_HDR.jpgwhen you see it you will know

IMG_20150622_152105968_HDR.jpg

JIM! he hates me

IMG_20150623_080046898_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150623_080107260_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150623_084014267_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150623_080247814_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150623_084317229.jpg

IMG_20150623_092504539.jpg

IMG_20150623_093732699.jpg

IMG_20150623_100639209_HDR.jpg

yo get ur gerble outta my speakers

IMG_20150623_153432645.jpg

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Awesome. Some of those winners where good lookin!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
  • 1 month later...
Posted

LETS try again.

ITS BEEN TOO LONG, lol

PICTURES:

IMG_6354.jpgIMG956388.jpgIMG956359.jpgimage.jpg1.jpgimage.jpg4.jpgimage.jpg2.jpgimage.jpg4_1.jpgimage.jpg1_1.jpgimage.jpg6.jpgimage.jpg9.jpg

short video of jim talkin shit coming up.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

Are you trollin?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 507 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...