d-nice88 Posted April 22, 2015 Author Report Posted April 22, 2015 Im gona use an nvx xpld3k to power and the depth is where im having my issue I can proly do 29.5 but not 31.25 cuz ill be hitting the trunk latch
Joe X Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 Here is a suggestion for the DCL4 15s subs/port forward, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 7 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
d-nice88 Posted April 23, 2015 Author Report Posted April 23, 2015 Done deal thanks joe once again im off to build this thang
d-nice88 Posted April 23, 2015 Author Report Posted April 23, 2015 Insted of doing a double baffle I can just use some chop mat and resin to strengthen thr box ?
MrBigs63' Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 With the size of those subs I would double baffle. Chop mat is better than nothing, but I would double baffle.
Joe X Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Insted of doing a double baffle I can just use some chop mat and resin to strengthen thr box ? Yes you can do that, if you have 30D I can throw in an extra layer to the baffle if you want without any significant loss in the spec.
d-nice88 Posted April 23, 2015 Author Report Posted April 23, 2015 I would lose some internal volume as well too..
d-nice88 Posted April 23, 2015 Author Report Posted April 23, 2015 ok can you do it for me then please joe
Joe X Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Here is the update subs/port forward, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 7 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
d-nice88 Posted April 24, 2015 Author Report Posted April 24, 2015 Again very appreciated for all that uve done joe.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.