Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

then you build the box ill give you the 10 i dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me some real points for it and i might ! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

I feel ya on the points, however sometimes it's fun to mess around with a different format

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I feel ya on the points, however sometimes it's fun to mess around with a different format

oh i totally agree with you there but i did it at 2 shows already befor i thought it was retarted!

ill try something befor i knock its just not my cup of tea!

but did you see that thread on how to make the port war boxs on trempro?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ya being that I would be going against you in ss 1-2 I don't think that would be fair to ask you to borrow it.

We'll keep hunting, I know someone who has one but he's busy and usually don't like being bothered! If not o well i'll save my 40 buxs for another time.

If I don't make it good luck to you alpine! should be a good matchup between u and wicked toys!

oh i totally agree with you there but i did it at 2 shows already befor i thought it was retarted!

ill try something befor i knock its just not my cup of tea!

but did you see that thread on how to make the port war boxs on trempro?

Yeah I saw the post. I've messed with it a bit and have seen some badass results but don't have the meter to perfect it.

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SHOW. ONLY ONE LAST QUESTION................................

WHERE'S THE PRE-PARTY AT????????????

ANDERSON, CA. Already started ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SHOW. ONLY ONE LAST QUESTION................................

WHERE'S THE PRE-PARTY AT????????????

I just started conditioning my liver for Sunday...here in beautiful Anderson/Redding, CA!

Archived